Thursday, September 11, 2008

Across a road...

I walk across a road,
The road has markings in blood,
There is a crowd walking with me,
The crowd is silent, with veins around their mouths,
Their teeth send a ripple of fear down my spine,
Their breath smells of blood and dark fears,

I scream for answers with questions in my head,
I see the death all around me echoing,
The dark clouds stare at me and smile,
The rain is pitiless and burns my sore feet,

I give a last try and scream for answer
And a voice says, " Cut cut!..good shot...we will go with this one"

4 comments:

TASHIF AYAZ said...

Road of life is very much the same with we as actors and the GOD as director. You are on your all alone and rest all are people engrossed and enclosed by grass of fear, fake identities and insecurity. Till we don’t hear an OK from HIM; we cannot move an inch ahead on the road. I hope HE is listening . . .

Anonymous said...

"Cut cut!..good shot...we will go with this one"

Unfortunately, there are no retakes in real life.

Anonymous said...

I think a post is due from you.

Anil Singhal said...

very smart!